View Single Post
Old 09-06-05, 08:28 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Bringin' This Site Down.

IP:

i dont care if u say, this has been said before or whatever

i'm a voice my opinions on shit and you net nerds can deal with it

but all the shit about RV going wack, well my opinion is that the main thing bringing RV down is the battling.............

look at the evidence.....

How Active Are The GFX and Audio Forums??
Not very. You would be lucky to get 1-2 GFX battles in a week and personally I think that the whole forum is a waste of time because there are like 3-4 decent GFX heads on RV and none of them really battle, and what the fuck does GFX battling have to do with RAP anyway.
Audio battling needs to get more active, now I'm not an audio head myself, but I still think that the whole forum needs to beef up activity. Only about 10 audio heads on RV actively battle.

How Active Are The FL and EFL Forums??
To begin with the EFL is probably the most inactive place on all of RV, its even more inactive than those gay forums at the top of the site. How many people battle in there?? Next to none. A few of the more experienced heads on RV sometimes battle there to stop herbs from voting, but that can be done in FL, just set a high post count idiots. So really that forum is pointless and a waste of space. Just keep FL and beef the activity in there, cuz the only people battling are newbs that leave within a month and about 10% of the active members on this site.

Leagues.
Really there is only one league that has been consistently active and that is the PLL. Props to Mimesis on that. But that league is in play-offs stage so nobody can sign into that yet. The topical and poetry leagues need to beef up on activity, they are doing OK but there are still TOO MANY NO SHOWS. As for the KLL, that had one battle where both ppl showed up and so it got closed. You people moan about not having a Text League and when there is one you don't fucking show for your battles.

Tournaments.
Two problems. One the internet swamping of topical tournaments, they seem to gather like flies around shit. I mean why bother having TWO topical tourneys running at once. There should be one topical, one text, one audio tourney running and then one space for a random tourney. And also the other tourneys that pop up are either being run by assclowns who dont know how to, or people just cant be fucked to show for battles. I mean everyone is all about, WHAT DO I WIN?? this is a rapsite to have fun and battle and elevate and y'all are like FUCK IF I DONT WIN ANYTHING I AINT TAKING PART thinking its like a waste of your time. HELLO, YOU SPEND HOURS ON HERE TALKING SO YOU'VE CLEARLY GOT LOADS OF TIME.

and that is it.................