View Single Post
Old 09-06-05, 09:16 PM   #113
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

^You steady getting clowned, but keep posting. Why don't you just take that as a hint and shut the fuck up. Adults having a conversation and there's one kid (Tito) that keeps talking about nothing, shut the hell up.

Sad thing is you older than everyone acting civilized, and you the only one laughing at your jokes... Now Ranks tells you basically to shut up you act like everyone that tells you that is "on my side". There's no muthafukkin side. Sit yo' happy ass down somewheres, better yet go make a beef thread and grow the fuck up.

That's why your tired ass crew is slowly dying. Dooms is on somebody else's roster, Mim's wit A.I. now as well as Scruff. Tha Q was the only person that was on OYD that made product and showcased OYD.

Now you gon' come in here and say some more shit on the lines of "fuck you, I'll show you my pimp hand through the screen" type-shit and laugh at your own jokes.

Anyways, Fux I did yours and Scruff already, I'm posting 4 at a time tho, so be patient. I'mma make a different thread since this thread is starting to attract OYD retards. Yo, I feel bad for the OYD members that are normal and coo peeps.