View Single Post
Old 09-07-05, 02:11 AM   #23
GrEeN PaRtY!
New to RV

IP:

Voted For: Death

Lol, this battle was tough for me to vote on, you both came with very different styles...
chaos-
you had a nice flow going on in your verse, strong vocabulary,but lacked a powerful punch to your style, although you have somwhat of a poets flow and rhyme scheme, which is good, and well portrayed, seems like this would have been better audio, if you dabble into it.
Personals, i dont know if i spotted any, or if they were hard hitting, seemed like you sort of floated through this battle. you definately have a creative outlook on battling though.
death-
Lol at the first bar, drew me into it somewhat, the second bar is decent as well, strong, some spelling mistakes but at least i know what you trying to say throughout, nice 3rd bar,kinda funny..lol@ the "sperm protector for the keyboard"bar...nice wordplay on the last bar, some funny stuff. Overall you both were good, but i have to go with death on the stronger battle type verse.No beef.1

:

Will Return Feed/honest vote
Battle Vs. AITZ(australian dude) http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=207693