View Single Post
Old 09-07-05, 10:51 PM   #31
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

IP:

Yo Peep This Tho....................that Nigga Cezar, Aka Jae Gutta On The Mike Jones Site, Was All On My Dik, Now That I Came Over Here Cuz He Said Its Real Battles Over Here The Nigga Wanna Act Like He Top Notch.............aww Man You A Fukn Clown Yo............you Just Came Into A Battle I Was Fukn A Nigga Up In And Was Like Yo This Is No Comp For You Come To Rap Verse N All This Otha Bullshyt Lmao...........if Yall Dont Believe Me I'll Copy N Paste The Dumb Shyt Right Now...........and To The Nigga Trigga Or Wuteva, All Imma Say Is Set Up A Battle Me Against You, Lemme Know Where Its At N I'll Tear Dat Azz Up...plain N Simple.......i Dont Need No Clicks, No Friends, No Nothing........i Came To Battle Not Be In A Internet Gang............besides I Tour Playin Streetball So Who Really Has Time To Chit Chat Back And Forth About Who Nice And Who Not........just Battle And Let It Be Known..................so To Cezar Aka Jae Gutta (yes From Mike Jones!), You A Fake Azz Nigga , You'll Neva Get Respect From Me, Neva! You Couldnt See Me Wit Bi-focals And You Know This, Thass Why You Was On My Cock About Comin Over Here........if You Think Im Wack Then Try Me..........you Been Here So You Know Where They Battle At.......set Up A Thread And Let Me Know Where Its At And See Wont I Be All Over Yo Azz...........im Done Talkin So Set It Off.......and Im Out!

Ps......i Got A Deal My Nigs I Do This For Rec Lol!
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote