this kid bends over fo tha fellas n he takes it raw
i dont need 2 commit a crime, but ima break tha law
ok opener, but wasn't that strong of a punch.8/10[B]
i dont even gotta use good rymes, cuz ur shit is wack as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Jr
damn yall niggaz know what no vets means

yeah, it means i just put this pussy 2 sleep myself*
[B]Good punch,was strong,liked the quote too,good use of it against your opponent..10/10

c wut im sayin? my lyrics kill u, ur about 2 die
ima school this kid. battle me? wut is Jr.? high?**
good punch, was strong, nice wordplay against him.9/10
overall good verse, you said a lot in a little amount of space.
IP:

This kid doesen't kno who tha fuck he's battlin/\Newsflash dawg your not an emcee your style is generic
Shoot off Wit only one clip and already his head's rattlin/\Have this nigga vommitin because i flow toxic
hmm, ok, your structure is maad stretched, decent punch, didnt think toxic and generic rhymed well together.6/10

This niggaz on kool kol-b's dick he needz 2 be eraticated/\Dude givin out dumb-ass votes he's fuckin eerie
Kool kol-b in Member Mugshots wasn't the first time he masturebated/\Cuz like faggots at at a bitch party he always says Fuck Puss-c
hmm, again too stretched and jumbled, and don;t like the rhyme scheme, you try to fit too much in.5/10

When this cat thinks of kool kol-b he gets a bizzy-bone-r/\Cant even compare his shit to bone thugz n harmony
U can tell he's always at home jackin off he's a fuckin loner/\Ha fah this guy battlin me is intolerable cruelty
you mention kool colb way too much in this verse, and your trying ot make it seem your opponent is on his dick when in fact, you drop his name 4 times, this bar is waaayyy too stretched. And all over the place. overall you need some work on your verses 6/10

by the number it looks like A-sez gets this one. good battle both, rtf, honest vote.link in the siggy.1

:

Will Return Feed/honest vote
Battle Vs. AITZ(australian dude) http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=207693