View Single Post
Old 09-09-05, 03:43 PM   #36
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
kyro i'm talkin bout Takeover vs. Ether ~_~ If you don't know about the judges, then you a little late. Nas won.

Doomsday serious give it up, I mean you can keep re-opening it. But it wouldn't have gotten closed less than 3 hours of getting post if it wasn't for this thread. It wasn't even close lyrically. And it's not cuz I don't like you, I actually listened to both lyrics and flow. You had a couple good bars that were put together nicely, BUT you had self-glorification in the battle as well as old personals that EVERYONE has used against Triple N... That's why you lost. lol @ tryna get Tha Q's vote dq-ed when they had beef before as well he coulda easily voted for you.

On the vote tip-
You asked Decree to vote the battle on AIM, he's OYD and he voted against you. So I guess he's a rider too right? Fuck outta here.

i dont know how you manage to continue runnin your mouth through all that semen.... it amazes me

get your e-whore ass on a track or shut your gums heffa

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote