Old 09-09-05, 07:22 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Self-Glorification Lines:
“let's talk about who ya not
let's compare facts nigga, look at it Black..
look at how my stats stand out like the white cum stains on ya back”
Cum line in an audio battle, cocky lines don't work in battles

“y battle when the outcome is obvious..
I’m nastier than the shit shains on the front of your boxers is”

“I’m dooms, Trip’s got dreams to rock like this..
Online you spend more time than kid’s watches..”

Those some of the lines I was talking bout... So Tito, there's a difference from talkin shit and putting out some information. I'm done wit this thread since your retarded ass stepped in.

BTW, Tito...
I don't know how you manage to "inspire no shows" when your voice doesn't even show up on the beat at the right time. Sound like you talking and you picked a random beat for your verses. I had a similar problem tryna ride a beat, so work on riding a beat, nigga and stop saying you got your own style cuz you don't know where to stop rapping (well talking).

I'm done.

Man, you're on some dumb shit. where you see cum lines? "cum lines" are lines that use the generic "cum/come" wordplay. Not because I said the word cum. Get real. You're just that desperate to find ANYTHING wrong with my verse. Also, you talk about doing braggodocio lines in a battle - That's my style. Like my voice is my style. And on top of that, they're not even normal braggodocio lines. If I rap the way you wanted me to, I'd be you and I dno't know about you, but I know I sure don't wany anytihng like that. Your opinion is one thing, but whne you start passing your narrow POV off as fact, that's where we'll always disagree. didn't we already have a discussion about this? smh.

PS, you misquoted my line. Its "I'm Dooms, Trips got dreams to rock like this. You online. You more small-time than kids watches". If you're gonna try to shoot shit at me, at least get my lines right. :waits for you to come in and make some super-neato lady-fiya-esque response about why you're too e-cool to get the lines right, or you couldnt' hear it or some other bullshit:

LF honestly, you're a complete joke to me. Being real. You use the identical flow as carson, spul, N, LE, and a handfull of other heads just on this board alone and I can't remember hearing any of your tracks who's lyrics and delivery I was like "wow, this is pretty nice". It's all "jsut Average" and with that, when you place your opinions liek you know what you're talking about it kinda mkes me laugh. If you were a dude on this board (instead of a female that gets sweated, for reasons I'm still not sure of) you wouldn't get mentioned at all. And that's just RV. But we're all entitled to our opinions and as such, I'm entitled to my opinion of your opinion and this is it. You don't really know much, yet you speak from the position of a pro, which from what I've heard you definitely are not. And I felt this way since December. But if you really think I'm mis-judging you, the solution is pretty simple. You and me could do a pic battle and take that to another board where you dont' get cockslid and I can guarantee that you'd lose pretty badly. I say pic battle because it's the only battle that everyone would get the personals from, instead of us mentioning some shit about someone that no one knows. :waits for you to come in and make some super-neato lady-fiya-esque response about why you're too e-cool to battle, record tracks, etc.:

The rest of the hate posts in here, shit, you coulda told me who made em and I'da told you what the responses were. Just liek the votes. It's the same shit day in day out for these clowns, so what can you expect. Lets be real, is anyone surprised by any of these posts?

I'm not gonna speak on the comments about trips verse or mine since that'd be swaying. Cheers.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote