View Single Post
Old 09-09-05, 10:24 PM   #10
Deranged

IP:

Voted For: .Lola Cruez. II

Sin'cere-Good topical here.Concept was unoriginal to me tho.As when you look at the title "causualties of a diss game"..the whole game/losing it and then dieing is the first thing you think of.This kinda topic kinda needs a metaphoric plot.And I Don't think you really stayed on topic for the whole thing though.
"They said we both got 2 mil here put ur mil in, and the other 4 were looking
And this game got really hot, the dark sun sweating there faces, really got cooking"

^^The 2nd line...just seemed to be outta place.Like..didn't have much relevance.It seemed to be there...but for nothing.In topicals..all the lines must tie to the topic somehow.Just as in battles..there can't be any filler.

Tweety-Ok..concept was better than sin'cere's.U described the stuff better and shit in my opinion.Only problem..was that ur flow was awful.And I mean awful.Like 90% of the lines were stretched.And this ain't poetry..so flow matters.But the content was a full blow out.A lot more complex and was easier to picture in my opinion.Though you seemed a bit shakespearish at times.But overall...it was good.

Vote-tweety for droppin a more complex peice
RTF BELOW.................
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206909