View Single Post
Old 09-10-05, 02:45 AM   #1
Grave Digger
R.I.P

Why is it that everyone on RV has to talk about there record deals?

IP:

Seriously now, I'm sure I speak for the most part of RV when I say no one gives a fuck about what your doing off the net. Kids are trying to use that like they got and advantage over other people. Half the kids on RV don't even wanna get signed to a rap label, the other 25% could careless if they do or don't. Then others are trying to get somewhere with this. No one cares about the moves your making, no one cares about what your selling. Stop with the fucking bragging, no one cares you got an album, no one cares that your signed. So you stupid kids better stop being like, "homie you aint doing shit off the net" Why? Cuz i'm not signed? Lmfao, no is trying to get signed anyways, and even if they are, they don't give a fuck that you are, they wouldn't care if you were 50 cent making millions and world famous. Your sales are prolly all wack anyways, you label prolly sucks, and everyone probably isn't even trying to make it rap cuz they all got jobs making more money then you anyways. I respect the hustle and all, but f'real, no one really cares about the bragging rights you don't even have. -_-