View Single Post
Old 09-13-05, 01:32 PM   #10
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

X-Men 3 - Will not include Halle Berry, according to my sources. Probably wont attract much fans with that change. Kelsey Grammar is allegedly cast as Beast.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Everyone seems to love these, not really my style though.
Superman Returns - The role of Superman may be played by Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom, or even Brendan Frasier. I sense the DC "Batman and Robin".
Doom - Video game movies. Oh joy.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Planning on seeing it, hope it's not some shit for modern-day horror fans.
Spider-Man 3 - May 7th, 2007. I'm still curious as tho who the villain will be, and I don't think it'll be whoe everyone thinks it is.
Saw II - Will be godly if they work it right. Apparantly the sequel delves deeper into the character of Jigsaw, all while keeping a plot similar to the first one. More victims here, so could be quite enjoyable.
Indiana Jones 4 - If Harrison Ford comes back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Calista Flockheart playing a skeleton.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Kids just love Johnny Depp in mascara.
Jarhead - Wtf?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.