Thread: Fuck Tony Green
View Single Post
Old 09-14-05, 10:01 PM   #83
Konchance
her one-man army

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
FIRST OF ALL AINT NOBODY HATIN ON BITCH ASS TG.......THIS SHIT IS ALL FROM HIM HATIN ON ME NIGGA SO GET YA FACTS RIGHT.....I DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS BEEF THIS IS A WELCOME WARM-UP SINCE I JUST GOT ON HERE............YOU CANT EVEN BE PROUD TO HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT.........HE AINT EVEN GOT A LOT OF AUDIO ON HIS PAGE.........I GOT 12 SOLID TRACKS ALREADY SO WUT U SAYIN.............MAN IM COOKIN UP A TRACK RIGHT THIS SECOND IT'LL BE ON HERE BEFORE THE DAYS OVER TRUST ME............SO WHENEVER U BOUNCE JUST MAKE SURE U CHECK BACK SOMETIME TONIGHT AND HERE THE SHIT CUZ I AINT BULLSHITTIN WIT YA BOY.........AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GET IT TOO.......1

this iz chip......... i'm on my boy's name (he live down the street from me, and ain't got a comp), and i see all of this....... TG iz the leader of Trigga Town.......... shit said about Trigga Town iz gonna get responded to.......... my nigga Kon iz new to the site, and i'm tryin to keep him out of e-beef........ nuthin personal from me or him....... do what y'all do.......
-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!