View Single Post
Old 09-15-05, 01:02 AM   #85
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

The Fuckin Songs About Tony Are Done And Up Bitches

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchance
once again........... this iz chip.......... my nigga Kon iz 19 years old=not a silly kid......... i don't know the whole story, since i wasn't here when he was on my comp, but he just reppin his hood....... what the fuck iz "acting ghetto" supposed to mean...... my boy came up in the same place i did...... what he probably meant was........ all these niggaz in europe hatin on TG; someone who they never met and never will........ e-beef iz pointless, and MCs in the US that got problems solve it in a battle or diss, then go about they business.........

YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA.....IM FROM NEW YORK NIGGA AND IM DONE WIT MY TRACKS ALREADY SO FUCK TONY AND WHOEVA DONT LIKE ME.............IF YOU DONT LIKE ME I BETTER NOT FIND OUT ABOUT IT OR ITS OVER JUST LIKE TONY GREEN.................CHECK OUT THE TRACKS FOR YASELF.......IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN HOLLA AT ME.......1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402547
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote