View Single Post
Old 09-15-05, 11:29 PM   #16
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP:

A net thug you got the untouchabel J-Five with you who own RV audio and aint nobody fuckin with him

I'm wack and again Black~Magik said I was good Intermental said I got a god givin flow Invektive who I've beefed with since my first day on RV even said I was nice just get a better mic Tha Q said I was nice G.Deuce said I was nice...

Stop hattin leady I'm not the lil text head who you can shove your audio at anymore you used to say well Tony do audio and then you can say youve done something well when you hear I'm not wack you get mad RV's #1 hatter is you

You sit up here post your bullshit ass feed back sayin on how well I'm leady a UK artist who performs everynight and one of the best so I'm gonna tell you how wack you are just make myself feel bad"

Haven't you heard positive feed helps improve peeps I don't say anybody shit wasn't good cause if you give positive feed that person improves I try to lift peeps spirits unlike you who has to put someone down in order to feel like a man I'm hot I'm good the only reason you can't tell is cause I got a bullshit comp and when I get my new comp in 2months you gone be like damn Tony Green is good Tony Green do got some shit and you gone feel dumb so just let it go leady and be quiet cause you make yourself look like a fool and your whole crew cause your remarks brings the fam down

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote