View Single Post
Old 09-15-05, 11:31 PM   #12
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Wuddup Wuddup Wuddup

IP:

[QUOTE=Payn]diz is tha wrong thread 4 u 2 post it but honestly i like da battle verses it'z sicc keep spitin dat tru shit & yeah welcome here[/QUOTE]

GOOD LOOKS BABY..........YO I FUCKS WIT U.....REMEMBER WE WAS GOIN BACK AND FORTH ON THAT CYPHA SHIT......THE ONE WHERE U GIVE THE NEXT NIGGA A WORD TO SPIT ABOUT.......THAT LIL SHIT HAD ME OPEN LIKE WUT THIS NIGGA GONNA SAY NEXT.....THASS WASSUP........YOU HAD ME THINKIN WHEN U PUT THE WRD FLIMSY UP LMAO.......IM LIKE THIS DUDE GON LOL IM TAKIN MY ASS TO BED.....AINT GON HAVE ME HURTIN MY HEAD TO SPIT ABOUT A WRD FLIMSY LOL.................IMMA KEEP THIS BRIEF THO, GOT SOME MORE TRACKS TO MAKE U FEEL ME........SO STAY UP AND GET AT ME NIGGA WHENEVER U WANNA GET BACK TO THE CYPHA ROOM AND GO AWOL..........1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote