Thread: Tony Green...
View Single Post
Old 09-16-05, 07:50 PM   #10
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
lmao Tony Killin Me....bitch Plz.............i Already Killed This Nigga Before The Battle Even Started..................and He Need A Week.......fuck No Lets Do This Right Now.....he Needs A Week To Write Some Shit Or Have Somebody Ghost Write It For Him..lmao...........im Ready Right Now Do U Accept Or Not.....not No Week Right Now................big Ups To Trigga Town Supportin Tony Green, Thass Wut I Like To See Cuz I See Myself Battlin The Whole Click Not Just One Person......and I Promise Everyone That Post Up Some Shit For Tony Is Gettin Mentioned And Dealt Wit.........lmao Good Luck My Nigga Cuz U Gon Need..................if You Need Some Mixin Down Done Lemme Know I'll Do It Lmao......sure I Will, Y Not....just Pm Me Aight Lol...i Promise I Wont Tell Nobody

Like I said next friday you'll have mine I got personal shit to take care of oh and this battle will be acapella no mixing or nothing you spit into your mic and upload it no beat no nothing just it can be fair quality wise

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote