View Single Post
Old 09-19-05, 02:46 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Decree..
Intresting-

Very different views in this subject different beliefs an so on...

What is god?-

God to some of us is a superior figure who will one day judge us for our actions an send us to heaven or hell now in catholic religions an such they belive you'll forever be cast in tha dephs of hell an shit but if you look at Islamic faith they say you will be casted to hell but not for all enternity all will be forgiven same for the buddist religion now man makes mistakes we all know that and god is a sensitive subject so when this kind of opinion comes up its automaticaly wrong..

But-

Can it be true that god is a man made figure? why cant it? we dont know i mean god could god be part real like the "do wrong an your goin to hell theory"...could goverment make that up to keep us at bay? very well could be but for us not to question these things is impossible the human mind is based on curiosity opinions an matters...

My view on god-

I gather alot from different religions i belive that all someday all will be forgiven as the Islamic faith stated ^previously but at tha same time i have to question myself because really do we even know? no we are not positive about "god" the human mind these days is very premature an simple minded most of these people are comfortable without questioning anything etc...now im not a very Religous man but i do belive to what i know i dont need to be in church for me an god to have a mutual understanding but its irrelivent because to belive in something you just dont know is complicated not to question its motives actions etc...=1=

Ok umm..
I dont know where your going with most of that post...

I'm making a point as to what god is in a way humans can understand. Your talking about................uhh.....*confused look* a lot of things... I think....

If you read my post it is very feasable as to how I came to this conclusion and while it is in early stages... The wording I used to state the meaning of life, while I will be expanding on this at a later stage, is in a simple form of hypothetical truth..

Hope that helps.....