View Single Post
Old 09-22-05, 12:31 PM   #21
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

wow, I'm surprised at the responses in here, I thought I'd come in here and be the ONLY person that types isntead of writes, but you all surprise me...

it IS a lot faster to type than it is to write...my thoughts come out faster typing isntead of writing and I can re-organiZe and copy N paste lines different places to make the story go better when I'm typing...all of that being said though, the main reason I type and not write is because I don't have any instrumentals on CD, they're all on my computer so why sit with a pen and pad when I have a perfectly good computer in front of me? ...

I gotta save all my stuff on disks and print them all out or something though cuz I got like ALL my tracks I've ever written on here and if my computer goes stupid, it's all gone...that's the only thing I gotta worry about...I might e-mail myself the files or something though, so I can still have 'em no matter what...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote