View Single Post
Old 09-23-05, 02:15 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

What songs "take you back" when you listen to em

IP:

What songs remind you of a past even so vivid that for a quick second you think you're there again? I got a few of em and I'm sure you do to. Here's some of mine:

"Beasts form the Easts" - man this shit reminds me of fall of '96 in my moms passenger seat driving back fomr conneticut and I'm playin my bargain-basement 3-button Walkman. Hearing Mr cheeks at his best was pleasing and redman killed it to the point I thought it was a rizzy really, but then A+ came in and tore shit up. then...Bis came on. The finst time I heard this guy. The lyrical skill, the metaphors, the imagery, the concepts. Shit blew my mind man. that song sparked me off into rapping heavy.

"Ruff Ryders Anthem" - friggin classic. Thin it was like 97 or 98. This song marked the best time of my "pre-legal" age. Highschool City man, crackin on each other daily, wilin outside, smokin, drinkin, partyin and jsut enjoyin life. True classic.

Damn, I could go on forever. What are some songs liek this for you?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote