View Single Post
Old 09-23-05, 03:23 PM   #1
AssasSINation
The Truest TRUTH

Game Raises White Flag

IP:

Only a few weeks after releasing his Ghost Unit mixtape dissing G-Unit, The Game is once again ready to call a truce with 50 Cent. While 50 recently blamed Dr. Dre for his falling out with Game, Chuck Taylor told 106 & Park's audience that Dre and Eminem have not been involved in the feud. He also added that he is ashamed of his actions during the feud and plans to stop. "I think that Dre and Em, the role that they've played in all this is kinda stand in the back and let these two idiots figure it out. I'm definitely embarrassed by what's been going on," Game told BET's Big Tigger, Julissa and guest host David Banner while on hand to premiere his "Put You On The Game" video earlier this week. "But sometimes when you're backed against that wall, it's 5 against 1. I just felt obligated to put my hands up and began to defend myself. I definitely want to apologize to my fans, and Dr. Dre, and Interscope, and Aftermath. Like I said I'm working on it." Game also took the opportunity to announce the release of his sophomore album for Spring 2006.The Compton emcee revealed that he plans on following The Documentary's formula and recently hit the lab with Just Blaze and Cool & Dre while in New York. He also hopes to work with Gwen Stefani and team up with Kanye West for his second disc.

[CENTER]
Send a message via MSN to AssasSINation   Reply With Quote