View Single Post
Old 09-24-05, 12:42 AM   #1
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Wat A friday......

IP:

So I'm chillen wit some ppl...an we all go to WEndys ....then we agree to go back to the park we were chillen at....drink an smokein right....an we end up goin there....an there some kids chillen....so we jus chill like fuck it we wont be dicks an tell them to leave....but these kids get rowdy an we like assholes tell them to chill.....an if they want to stay they gotta shut the fuck up cuz i aint tryin to get the cops called on us cuz we all drunk an blazed also we had a bottle of bacardi an vodka...left still.......then these kids act stupid an start to say dumb shit like shut up an shit....an thats a bad move to do to a group of drunk kids.....so we walk over an start talkin dumb shit to them...an of course they talk back...so my boy starts to say run ur pockets like asshole's an none of them want to but they were scared cuz u kno when ppl are shook...they start askin why an shit....an one them i guess the hard one runs up to me an says u run ur shit an i laugh the hardest prolly in my life so he say u think i'm playin....an my boy say i kno u are....right...an this kid pulls out a FUCKIN pocket knife lol......we all laugh in there faces hard so he starts to wave it like he's gonna do sumthin so......one my boys run up an knocks the fuck out this kid...HARD....i'm Tellin u it sounded like an barry bonds homerun hit when he connected....So we all like Fuck it...an start fuckin up these kids....for like 10 mins...an of course the cops are called an we see'em comin up so most of us dip.....but 2 my ppl got caught...Right nuthin big....*i got away*....but The thing is that my boy is 18 an 17 an i jus got a call from the one 17 sayin this.....YO the Kids We Fucked UP are 16 15 year old LOL>.....I was like wtf....*now a days Kids Are Lookin older i guess or i was jus Crunk...* but an ways the part that sucks is THey Kno my name An Age....18 Wtf.....So the Question is wats gonna happen to Me if the cops do come For me.....They said the Kids Were pretty fucked up an There parents were pissed????u think ima get in deep shit???