View Single Post
Old 09-24-05, 03:09 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Yes masturbation is a sin if you are a Christian. In the Old Testament a man was put to death because he would masturbate. When you do masturbate you are basically killing children of God. That is partially why it is a sin. By wasting sperm that could be used to make children, in a sense it is basically murder.

Dude...
Sperm are not children..
It takes a woman's egg AND a mans sperm to make a baby.. Sperm are just half the equasion and no where near what would be considered a human being. Besides, when you dont get off in ages, you only end up having wet dreams and letting the shit out naturally anyway.. Its not a sin...
That loser on the christian board was trying to make out as if it was a bloody drug and it turns you into a twisted evil perverted fiend.. I think someone even said later and I quote "not everyones experience with masturbation relates to yours" and I bet you they were having a little chuckle saying that cause I sure as hell was..

And concearning the catholic church.
Well lets see, what DO they do thats bad.........I mean, aside from forcfully converting people, burning all other religions sacred text's, killing to protect their own interests, rewriting holy scriptures to suit their own teachings and opinions, persecuting and cricifying jesus himself, being at bursting point full of conspiracys and secrets being kept from their own followers, child molestation within their clergy, etc etc etc etc etc........Nothing at all.........

Right? I thought a lot of this was common knowledge these days.. heh..