Thread: What is 'God' ?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-05, 03:38 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
What is god? thats a very difficult question that no one can awnser till well of course you die when you see him. Everyone will be judged and your judgments based on if you broke the commandments and stuck to gods word...but about ooo 2005 years ago a man named jesus died on the cross so your sins could be forgiven and he made it so when you die all your sins are gone and you'll be able to enter heaven. I belive firmly in this because of some of the things i've seen and how i feel. In my mind i belive jesus is the key to everything but right now i'm at the stage were well i aint following his rules...but he is the creator he created the world 6000 years ago......and before the flood or the time when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the ARc was built people lived a long time and people grew up to be 10 feet tall...the Flood is what killed the dinosaurs or the creatures that couldn't be brought on the arc because they were too BIG and belive me this arc WAS HUGE and if you have 5-10 people building the arc that'r 10 feet tall and huge and quick then its not gonna take that long... and when that flood happended it happend sooooooo fast that all the dinosaurs were hit and it made them hmm how too you say it petrified........and after the flood all the thigns were underground and what not...i bet your wondering I WONDER HOW PEOPLE WERE SOOOO HUGE.....well there was a greenhouse affect before the earth was polluted by the flood and it made everyone live longer and there were more trees and bigger trees so there was more oxygen so it made people grow WAYYYY TALLER!! and i could go into more description but i dont feel liek it..i'll do it later

You are a fucken tripper..
Dude.............I cant believe you actually think all that stuff is true..

People never grew to be 10 feet tall or live any longer than we do..

There are also records that date back to 9000B.C and beyond if you actually did ANY form of research before you made those pathetically WRONG claims.. And the dinosours were NOT around when Noah built his Arc... The dinosours were killed by a meteorite that smashed into the earth long before Noah was even concieved..

Next time you even think about making claims such as this, please check your evidence carefully and dont just listen to some diluded christian preacher that has ABSOLUTLY no idea what they are babbling on about...

I have heard all the claims that you stated before from Chrsitians, they are based on NO factual evidence and are said in NO records.. Its made up religious properganda right down to the fucking core...

Besides, your post in no way even relates to my theory nor does it go into any areas that would be even slightly relatable to this thread.

Thanks for posting and not sleeping on the thread I guess but seriously, dont come in here with un-factual arguments that arnt true and disreguard what this thread is even about...