Thread: What is 'God' ?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-05, 03:38 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
What is god? thats a very difficult question that no one can awnser till well of course you die when you see him. Everyone will be judged and your judgments based on if you broke the commandments and stuck to gods word...but about ooo 2005 years ago a man named jesus died on the cross so your sins could be forgiven and he made it so when you die all your sins are gone and you'll be able to enter heaven. I belive firmly in this because of some of the things i've seen and how i feel. In my mind i belive jesus is the key to everything but right now i'm at the stage were well i aint following his rules...but he is the creator he created the world 6000 years ago......and before the flood or the time when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the ARc was built people lived a long time and people grew up to be 10 feet tall...the Flood is what killed the dinosaurs or the creatures that couldn't be brought on the arc because they were too BIG and belive me this arc WAS HUGE and if you have 5-10 people building the arc that'r 10 feet tall and huge and quick then its not gonna take that long... and when that flood happended it happend sooooooo fast that all the dinosaurs were hit and it made them hmm how too you say it petrified........and after the flood all the thigns were underground and what not...i bet your wondering I WONDER HOW PEOPLE WERE SOOOO HUGE.....well there was a greenhouse affect before the earth was polluted by the flood and it made everyone live longer and there were more trees and bigger trees so there was more oxygen so it made people grow WAYYYY TALLER!! and i could go into more description but i dont feel liek it..i'll do it later

Theres smart christians that know their shit and can justify their beliefs, and theres stupid christians, who are idiots.

You are a stupid christian.