noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos
^wow i got dissed
by serial

im not a girl...im a dude

and...i dont ride ur dick.......ok im not homo...u fuckin think about homo shit...callen people gay......u just fantasize people to ride on ur dick...u aint shit bitch...no one would wanna ride ur shit......besides......its not even that big of a deal to make a thread...i swear ur some type of drama queen.......the fuck outa my shit man......u needa get off my ballz and stop sayin shit bout me ridin dicks.........you homo

first off,only the dumb fucks,like you..would take the dickriding metaphor literal.And also...do you know..that homo remarks after someone says that..is PLAYED TO DEATH?!?!You claim i ain't shit...yet u riding my dick?I'm the drama queen?HAHAHAHAA...you are desperate for something to say.And you take the dickridin metaphor...as actual dickriding...and yet...you go and say "get off my ballz"?Contradicting.

And the part that made me say "wow"...wuz when you said I'm on your shit.In case you don't know...every one of the battles that I've been in...you have checked the pollz on.Everytime I post...I happen to see you come after it.Do you have a radar or something on me?Cuz this is what's pissing me off.To have herbs like you..come here..trying to be cool...copying EXACTLY what other people do..in an attempt to fit in.

FUCK...YOU....

OOH...and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hurt at the fact that a white nerdy kid on AOL increased the size of "u homo" in his post to try and make it look "COOL".
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote