Thread: "Stereophonics"
View Single Post
Old 09-25-05, 08:55 PM   #8
Ele
New to RV

IP:

^^^ Is he serious ? ... lol ...

ANYWAY ...

Lemme break this down fer ya man ... i know how it is not to get good feed ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concept ~ The Concept of this poem was amazing ... the emotion brought it all together ill get to that later but i like the whole point your bringing out man ... this was a nice complex hidden kinda way to express the meaning of the poem ... if you know what i mean .. lol ..

Flow ~ Personaly i hate giving feed on flow .. because flow isnt really a MUST in poetry ... feel me ? ... but in this poem you stayed on well and kept that throughout the whole poem and i like that so i had to bring that up ... lol ... that was nice man ...

Emotion ~ I said i would come back to it because MAN it was AMAZING in this poem .. and i mean that ... the emotion brought out So many parts in this poem and made them stand out like there the only thing there ... you know wat im sayin ? ... like this ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The words of this world thump through a canal
ever so rapid, this waterway caves and a self is starved.
An Identity resides sheltered within a house of cards,
picking up the Pieces Of Life every time these voices call."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^ Very strong part of the poem and without the emotion that you set in this poem that part would have seemed so dull to me you know ? ... and i like that you kept the emotion throughout the whole poem man ! .. that tells me that you dont slack near the end like alot of poets do ... and like ive found myself doing a couple times ... lol ... ill admit it ...

Creativity ~ There really isnt much to say about it only for the simple fact that the poem was very creative in a poetic aspect you did a very nice job with this ! ...

Vocab ~ AMAZING ... your use of words and placement of the proper word in the right spots put the poem That much higher !!! ... feel me ? ...

ALL IN ALL ~ VERY well written piece man ! ... i like this alot and i feel the poem and the meaning behind it ... i thin we needa hook up on a colab ... we got sorta the same styles ... and i think that a poem from both of us would come out nice!! ... so get at me man ...

AIM = XxElevatexX

IIght man .. NICE Drop !!! ... really enjoyed the piece ... !!

Peace !!

~1~