View Single Post
Old 09-26-05, 12:17 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Shut the fuck up with your complaining...

IP:

Maybe I just dont see it cause I only use this site for modding this forum and posting my opinionated egotistical views and occaisionally owning dickheads..

But what the fuck is with all the complaining..

Firstly...........Net crews..
Everyone acts like their some kind of big deal..
You cant be serious.... The more crews the better, who gives a fuck.. Banishment battle each other and dont be little twots that are afraid to lose your crew forums cause in reality, all your going to do is go start a new one or join a new one and thats what keeps that forum active.

Battling..
Honestly.. People get so anal about this shit, battling over the net is just supposed to be fun competition, nothing more, nothing less.. Win or lose, why the hell do you complain about things so simple? Chill out and just use battling for what its for.. Fun.......
And if you battle, vote.. And if someone votes without explaining shit in a 10 page novel... WHO CARES......

How about people decide in a group to just not get votes removed untill a battle has closed.. That way, you save strobe a heap of work cause hell be able to do all the bad votes in one go.. And if the person who rightfully won wins anyway, then fuck it.... It really dont matter.

All I'm saying is these websites are just here for personal enjoyment... Dont take them so seriously.. Just relax, battle a bit when you feel like it and post around to keep the forum active..

Idiots..