View Single Post
Old 09-26-05, 06:13 PM   #83
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

IP:

Voted For: Doomsday

Holy Shit i think i'm gonna burn these songs off and bump these at school... I gotta go with dooms on this shit but it was close

Fux I loved the lyrics but it sounded like you were slightly uneasy on the beat. Like you were readin and missed some of your transitions. Quality was good

fav. lines, "fuxjusaword that you'll never experience, last bar about the tongue and cheek and sarcasm, doomsday didn't happen (i swear to god when i was sposed to battle him that shit was in my verse), just all ovet tha q's nuts/married couple, doomsday should be scared of himself

As hot as this battle was i can't believe it's still open....

Dooms your shit was on point. Your presence on the mic was dominating along with the adlibs and the beat was hard as hell so you was really on that shit. Flow was on point. everything. The only thing i wasn't really feelin was the "here comes doomsday" part at the beginning but you only said it what twice, 3times.

fav. lines: first bar, why you always mumbling, i'd quote you but half your tracks are more beats than vocals, rejected like your track for the mixtape, fux just a word? what the fuck? what a herb, hottest part of your tracks you flippin the pages

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......