View Single Post
Old 09-27-05, 04:52 AM   #8
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

listening

the first singing part is decent jjust should have lowered the part where you went over it with a deeper voice, then it would sound doper.. you can sing but not that good, well kinda good, just get better confidence, you should have fucked with your recording program so that you sound better, you could have added echos or somehting to make it sound more better and clear

chorus, you got to get more sonfidence behind the mic you got to over power the song make it yours when you sing, dont be pussy your already singing so do it with all you got and then some more, the lyrics for the chorus are decent, you need to have more power behind every word song and spoke in this chorus, even your adlibs are not powerfull enough you should have screamed, lol well not creamed but you know what io mean

1st verse, lyrics are kinda wack, but hey who cares, lol nah you need to work on your lyrics and your quality isnt that good, your flow is the same as alot of poeple on RV which is not good becuase its probably the same as alot of poeple around the world
you need to take over the mic dont let the mic control you, step up your game, you got to go all out, but im guessing your the guy whos re-recorded verse wouldnt work so i guess this is OK for a rough draft, not feeling the beat the real song is OK but im not a big fan which makes me not a big fan for this song, im more of a "real" hip hop song but i guess your verse was OK

chorus is a lil catchy, just aint feeling the lack of emotion

2nd verse, you had alot more emotion iny our voice then the first guy , but i dont really believe what you are saying and if your not believable then thats not good, you need to step up on the lyrics our battles are hella better than this, step up the lyrics, and in a few more tracks you guys should be alot better, but for now good shit

i give this
RV=6.5-7.0
real world=4.0-4.5

so pretty decent

RTF when my track gets put up in a few more minutes