View Single Post
Old 09-28-05, 10:03 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Good looking out mang. Hope things with Kool G's manager turn out for the better. And LMAO @ dude snaggin the organizers woman. Hope these e-cats finally understand some of us are doing thangs no matter how big or small. holleRRR

Good looks mang. GRap's manager's cool, but we got a lot of calls to do other shows and one for Ox to host a mixtape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Decree..
Thats Dope dooms,good to see shit poppin off..=1=

Stanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
LOL...so basically, u were in the alley bootleggin CDs?

lol

If by "alley" you mean "stage and associated area" and by "bootlegging" you mean "handing out free copies to people who grabbed at em" then you're definitely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Lmao, that is a shit load of reading, but send me a CD, nah mean?

Send you a CD? Send me $9 and you get "101% Reloaded" and the Winter 05 Sampler CD (who's all tracks are available for DL at http://therushent.dmusic.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
whats up w/ the top model?

uhh...what do oyu mean what's up with her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
props dooms.....major props..

Good looks man. Def appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Good to see you are doing something, but I don't like your CD cover. Looks kinda cartoony.

I can respect that. The new one should be out in like 3-4 weeks. It's no where near the same on any front, different look, different concepts, differnet tracks and types of tracks, etc. Complete evolution far and beyond my first CD IMO and that's really saying a lot since people loved the first CD including me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I read it all.. You should send me one.

Just.. put a fake address or whatever if you really think I'm going to do something with it.

That's a cool idea and all, but remember, with no Paypal, you'd have to mail me a money order, which means a fake addy = impossible, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lol word did same, and read some too....

but shit looks tight, good shit yo.... pc

oh, and word @ the rating the women thing. lmao...

LOL those dudes had me rollin mang. Ther's so much shit that was cut out of this in the effort to keep things moving it's rediculous.

Yo we signed a new R&B singer who sounds liek Marcus Huston / Omarion / Carl Thomas / Avant. Dude's a BEAST!! We got one song together already and it's gonna be some classic baby-makin music for the new age mang. I'mma drop thar one on here prolly liek tomorrow. UNO!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote