View Single Post
Old 09-30-05, 09:22 PM   #31
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

listening through some better than average speakers.

I HATE remixes to mainstream tracks that liek this.

The first verse sounds a little flat as far as the dliv goes. The emotion is liek a full mood more mellow than the tope of the song and the vocalist sounded nasal with mild sound quality. The verse's lyrics were consistant with the hook and so on, but the deliv didn't math the meotion of the song.

The second verse has worse sound quality than the first. It sounds like a kareoke machine in a shower and I can hear mad static til I hear em lean in and shut the mic down. Lyrics were solid and the ender was real nice. just needed a smack more emotion IMO.

Third verse, has the most emotion so far, tho I didn't liek the emphasis on the rhymescheme. Sounds like "bligh bleh bleh bligh" and I personally can't stand that. The sound quality in it is muffled, just loud. Sounds like a sock over a mic. Lyrics were good, but this and the other three verses could have used some soft adlibs to make the verses pop because they're all relatively the same. From a marketing perspective, you guys made a mistake in all sounding liek the same artist with differnet voices. All the lyrics sounded the same and the message was the same on all three verses which would have been good, except that it lacked variety or other imagery and/or subject matter in the same overall message which made them seem "identical" instead of "similar". If one person took credit for all three verses it wouldn't surprise me personally - and that's how close they sound. Um..think that's about it. 1

Sounds liek someoen put osme reverb on the instrumental because it's got a whole lotta reverb on the vocals that I don't remember hearing in the past, but it's not a big deal.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote