View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 02:28 AM   #2
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

I was liking this beat already anyway, so thats already a plus
when you started rappin, it first had threw me off, because listening to the beat's singin quality, then hearin you rap. it was off.
but nvm that, I can understand exactly what you're saying, and in my opinion, thats all that matters for now.

Now, to the actual song,..its not really my steez. Maybe because I like the beat, I was expectin too much of you, but I dont like your approach to the beat. the fast flow was on point, you didnt fall off, and you had delivery, but this just isn't the type of shit I usually listen to, nahsayen?
like for example, if I like Cassidy, then there's a good chance that Im not goin to like someone like Chamiillionaire.
Its not what Im accustomed to listenin to.
but, like I said, you flowed to the beat well, and you had delivery and all, but Im not feelin it
pZ

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote