View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 07:39 AM   #356
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
What a joke..
I sure will take you lightly 'son' because bottom line is-- I'm better than you..

And I'm sure whatever RB topicals your basing your dickhead opinions on arnt anything that shows what my level of skill is at.

So shut your fucking trap and stop trying to act like anyone who knows what their doing should have any respect for you..

Nah son, your the fucking joke here. Who gives a SHIT what these faggots think of you? Because the bottom line is, you're wack just like this entire site. You have no clue how to write a good topical, no clue how to write a good text verse. Shit, if you didn't have 7000 posts you'd just be viewed as a nobody, just like you are, just like you'll always be. You may have Jack the Ripper on your crotch, but again, who the fuck is he? He can't even make the LLLjr playoffs and got whored by 9th Degree. Go to a REAL hip hop forum like B-Boys or RM and they'll clown the shit out of you, because you're a joke and need to be clowned. You weren't shit on RB or anywhere else you've been except here, and if RV is the only site where you can make an impression with your "writing skills," then why the fuck are you still doing this shit?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote