View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 07:50 AM   #357
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Nah son, your the fucking joke here. Who gives a SHIT what these faggots think of you? Because the bottom line is, you're wack just like this entire site. You have no clue how to write a good topical, no clue how to write a good text verse. Shit, if you didn't have 7000 posts you'd just be viewed as a nobody, just like you are, just like you'll always be. You may have Jack the Ripper on your crotch, but again, who the fuck is he? He can't even make the LLLjr playoffs and got whored by 9th Degree. Go to a REAL hip hop forum like B-Boys or RM and they'll clown the shit out of you, because you're a joke and need to be clowned. You weren't shit on RB or anywhere else you've been except here, and if RV is the only site where you can make an impression with your "writing skills," then why the fuck are you still doing this shit?

Oh baby..
I found this to be the most humorous post this entire day.. This compleatly brightened my mood up..

Yo you fucken geek.. I'm a rap artist, NOT a netcee.. I will NOT be going to RB, bboys or any other of those geek rapper hang outs.. I no longer ever do topicals cause I find cats that do them to be fucking dickless pseudo poetry morons AND I quit text back in 02 cause its BORING and useless..

Man.......
You totally just proved all those fucking queer steriotypes about you loser net cats.. The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

I dont participate on rap forums anymore (except modding this general chat) because I am above that level kiddo.. So take your keyboard and jam it up your ass ........nerd boy..