View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 08:22 AM   #359
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh baby..
I found this to be the most humorous post this entire day.. This compleatly brightened my mood up..

Yo you fucken geek.. I'm a rap artist, NOT a netcee.. I will NOT be going to RB, bboys or any other of those geek rapper hang outs.. I no longer ever do topicals cause I find cats that do them to be fucking dickless pseudo poetry morons AND I quit text back in 02 cause its BORING and useless..

Man.......
You totally just proved all those fucking queer steriotypes about you loser net cats.. The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

I dont participate on rap forums anymore (except modding this general chat) because I am above that level kiddo.. So take your keyboard and jam it up your ass ........nerd boy..

Well I guess you've certainly proved that you're not a vet then. Call me a nerd because I surf forums, post topicals and do text battles as a hobby? Fine, whatever you say kid.

Quote:
The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

Damn it's a fuckin shame you don't care, because I'd have loved to see that.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote