View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 01:03 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Oh yea Id like to add...even though 50 cent, and all of these other rappers are contributing to the downfall of real hip hop...I think the worst part of it is the radio...because they're not switching up anything and they keep playing them 24/7 fucking up everyones head, I used to be a closet rapper in school, but recently now kids know and I was askin some of my friends if they knew who Juice or Supernatural was and they didnt know, all they knew wad dipset, the lox, and gunit...and it pisses me off that artists who spend their whole lives honing their skills, adding wordplay, having complex rhyme schemes and everything get tossed to the side...THATS why I hate people like 50 cent and the radio, its not just 50 but its everyone who is involved with the industry putting it out more and more like the pac and big beef until one day its all gonna end.

And yea I know i made a mistake about that efex.

See heres another area your going wrong at..

Radios play what makes for good music.. Keyword, music.. Not what has ill lyrics and wordplay.. Cause most people that arnt hip hop heads dont understand wordplay or its purpose unless its real simple shit..

Believe me man.. This is where underground rappers go wrong. They spend so much time trying to make tracks with sick multis and wordplay, but their taste in songs just isnt what people are interested in hearing or playing on the radio. Which means their shit will never be mass appeal and they can never reach the pinnicle of the rap industry no matter how skilled they are on a mic..

This is why you wont see rappers like canibus all over TV or all over the radio.. Becuase the music he makes just isnt mass appeal and his vocals are stange...(meaning not something you can jus bust put playing anywhere and everyone will be digging it) nahmean?