View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 01:03 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
read up on hip-hop child n how n who it was started by n u will learn about it the leader of the black spades 1 of the most notorious gangs in the world at that time is who basically started the hip-hop culture ot get away from the gangs n shit in which all money raised form the partys,gigs or black parties was donated to community projects, basically the movement was started by a notorious gangsta n the people involved in it where black spade memebers who basically turned a gang into a charity to try and make the community better

^^right there is extreme basics of it read into it if u truely into hip-hop n learn about it so ye hip-hop is about gettin away from gangs n shit n makin a better enviroment for your community through the music

Ok...so the dude who created hip-hop made it with intentions of bringing it away from gangs 'n shit?

So that automatically means that everyone who likes hip-hop MUST do the same thing.....becuz that one guy did it like 20 years ago??

C'mon.
Hip-hop is not some follow the leader shit....I ain't gonna let what some guy did long ago hold me on a leash on what I can or can't rap about.

Hip-hop is about adding personilization to your shit.

once again...
you do what YOU want to do in rap...not what some guy in black spade shit did waaay back.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote