Thread: Aight listen..
View Single Post
Old 10-01-05, 03:17 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Aight listen..

IP:

To everybody who got any gangs around they neighborhood..

Man I want everybody on this... ask a gang member why they do what they do. The way I see it, its always 3 or 4 possibilities. One is for protection, since if you got beef with a blood,Gd,crip then you got beef with them all. Another is so they can sell weed,coke,or whatever with a set area for it. 3rd reason is to be socially acceptable. Since females always go after a gangsta or a hustla anyways. Last one and the saddess one is out of fear. These niggas walk around startin shit and people are helpless. One man vs 5, people gettin' jumped and killed over some dude tryin to show off and they feel life'll be easier. Well since I can't tell everybody to kill every gangsta around us then I just want ya'll to think of someway to campain against it. It can be as low as speaking about it in your music or doing somethin at your school. To something high as comfronting the niggas themselves. These niggas are ruining our neighborhoods. Our schools, comfort, and a more relevant area, MUSIC. We can't even fuckin rap without gangsta talk in it. They pushin drugs around and fuckin us up. So 2005 is the year of change people. If you aint with me, that's cool. I'm leadin my movement from the inside. If you aint around em you do it to. Smother these niggas. Ha. Anyways, thanks for reading if you actually read it all. Probably didn't. *shrugs*