Thread: Xbox 360 vs PS3
View Single Post
Old 10-02-05, 08:57 PM   #27
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

I'll put it like this This is like the rap game...........PS3 is 50 cent.........X-box 360 is like a underground rappers...........50 is nice and does his thang alright and better than others and has promotion that helps it out like woa.........X-box is the underground thats a better rapper that has extremely bad promotions but is still better than the one with promotion.....basicly i seen X-box 360 and played Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Then played PS3's demo of the "Halo Killer" Kill Zone 2.......Kill Zone 2 has some nice ass graphics and ghost Recon 2 has some of the nicest graphics i've seen way better than PS3's.......
But on the real I think X-box 360 is gonna be the one you need for shooters and is gonna be banging with PS3 in the sports....and PS3 is gonna be used for adventures games and rpgs like Metal Gear and Final fantasy............Either way X-box is gonna own PS3's ass...

Also Online play is gonna kill PS3's...........online gaming and shyt and that what its about now adays.....And all i really gotta say is...........

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote