Thread: Xbox 360 vs PS3
View Single Post
Old 10-03-05, 12:21 AM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dollar
I'll put it like this This is like the rap game...........PS3 is 50 cent.........X-box 360 is like a underground rappers...........50 is nice and does his thang alright and better than others and has promotion that helps it out like woa.........X-box is the underground thats a better rapper that has extremely bad promotions but is still better than the one with promotion.....basicly i seen X-box 360 and played Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Then played PS3's demo of the "Halo Killer" Kill Zone 2.......Kill Zone 2 has some nice ass graphics and ghost Recon 2 has some of the nicest graphics i've seen way better than PS3's.......
But on the real I think X-box 360 is gonna be the one you need for shooters and is gonna be banging with PS3 in the sports....and PS3 is gonna be used for adventures games and rpgs like Metal Gear and Final fantasy............Either way X-box is gonna own PS3's ass...

Also Online play is gonna kill PS3's...........online gaming and shyt and that what its about now adays.....And all i really gotta say is...........

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? are you even... alive? in the world? do you remember when halo 2 came out? microsoft marketed the shit out of it. It was everywhere.

Microsoft have the big money and promotion here, they are the "50 cent."

I dont think you really know what you're talking about. You probably just had an xbox in the last generation, and liked it.

and can I ask, where did you play a ps3? it comes out in 2007... Unless you went to E3 or the tokyo game show, I dont see how you could have played one.

Dont you understand that slgihtly better graphics than ps2 and xbox is all that the Xbox 360 is? They kept DVDs, they kept 3 CPU cores which do the bulk of the processing, and all they did was put in a few more functions and a better graphics processing unit.

The ps3 blows the xbox 360's graphics out of the water. It has 7 core processing units. More than double the processing power of the 360. The reason the graphics, at this time, are only slightly better than the 360 is because the PS3's technology is too advanced for programmers to handle yet.

The xbox 360 uses DVDs. Which is all well and good, but everyone used DVDs last generation. PS3's blu ray holds 50GB compared to 4GB of a DVD. That is more than 12 times as much data. That means longer and more detailed and immersive games than the 360.

And no the xbox isnt the one you need for shooters. If you want a console to play shooters, the revolution is the one with its new control scheme that fits shooters like a glove. Console shooters are clunky and pretty difficult to control effectively.

By the way, the halo series is only acclaimed because its on a console. In reality, it sucks. And everyone is like "omg i need an xbox for halo" when its just gonna come out and be a lot better to play on computer.

What other good franchises does microsoft have anyway? ...................
none... halo is all they have. So theyre releasing it the same day as the PS3 launch. wtf at their gay little tactics with their only semi-good game.