View Single Post
Old 10-03-05, 02:22 AM   #20
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
I woudl love to know your reason for stating this. I feel he is one of the most impressive rappers in the media/commercial spot light at the moment.

I think hes a weak music artist.. I think he goes over the top a lot with his opinions and he definatly isnt anything dazzling with his lyrics..

I can respect that hes doing a good job of getting famous without fitting the usual steriotypes... But he doesent impress me one bit on a rap level..

I call him wack because I feel hes only a very average rapper, but hes getting a lot more respect than he should because were at a time when people cling on to anything that doesent just go with the normal image of rap. Not to mention that hurricane katrina shit that he said definatly made me see him as nothing more than an attention slut with a big mouth..

Dude does his thing good on him for that.. But you definatly wont catch me chilling with his songs on.. I downloaded his songs to give him a go, and I've never bothered listening to them since.. I just dont feel his style..