View Single Post
Old 10-03-05, 02:41 AM   #11
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

LOL @ the intro of the beat....AND DAMN this shit IS loud lol.....

Beat is Ill though.....

your quality is Kinda EHHHHHH....it could be upped some....seems not as good as some of the others youve done.....

you come in pretty good.....

FLOW -
your flow is pretty good...in some points it better than others....there some lil things you could work on with flow to make it a lil more complex id say.....but overall flow is pretty decent......2nd verse...some of the flow isnt as good as 1st verse....but you finished pretty strong with it

Delivery -
Delivery was ok....but i felt like...in some points you shoulda switched it with what you were saying....its hard to explain...like...your not monotone at all....dont get me wrong....but try to be less monotone with it....like when you say something....say it how youd be explaining it.....in the type of voice you want it to come across as.....i dunno if that makes any sense lol....but yea....theres certain things with delivery that could use some small work....

Presence is there....

Overall.....i enjoyed this track more than the others youve been on.....im thinkin i feel this more than the MAS collabs lol...no offense to them...or you....but i just think this is more YOUR style than what they throw you on....

not too bad fam...keep up the good work...hopefully this feed helped you out some
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote