View Single Post
Old 10-03-05, 04:18 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
aight yo, you are signed and have a crew , im guessing, and do shows and seem like your in the booth alot, but what do your boys int he crew and Rush think about you being on a internet rap battling site? they think your dumb? think your wack? make fun of you, and do you show them your audio battles? just wondering?

They all know, but no one relaly gives a shit. Just liek I don't care that Khi makes slow jams that only he hears, lol. Or that Ox used to go to spoken word joints. They're all "out of character' for a rapper, but one of us think that's who that person IS. They speet 'ot fiyah on the tracks and the business mind is right, so who cares? Besides that, they know I am exactly what I am - a dude who raps and posts our music on the internet. Along the way I'll battle someone and J knows about it and is actually into it. It's liek a 1/10th scale Rap Game to us. None of this is any kind of secret.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote