View Single Post
Old 10-03-05, 11:20 PM   #8
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

damn, un....you write better than you spit... ya flow is way off.. i listened to a few of ya joints and they all pretty much have the same issues... you sound scared to spit... like somebody is listening... almost like you got stage fright or sumn... sounds like you reading and not letting it flow... a lotta forced lines in ya shyt... ya ideas are cool but ya just don't sound natural at all... you need to memorize ya lines before you record or find a flow that suits you... ya beats are ok... ya quality is as bad as when i first started recording my own stuff... learn to edit ya vocals and adjust ya levels.. there was one track where i couldn't understand anything you were saying... your voice was drowned out by the beat and you sounded muffled... i had to turn it off at the beginning... i know you trying but if you really want it badly enough ya need to try harder and become ya own worst critic... keep it moving and don't let this discourage you... i'm only tryna help...just as everyone else is...one

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote