Thread: Xbox 360 vs PS3
View Single Post
Old 10-04-05, 08:44 PM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dollar
My reasons...........Halo 3, Gears of War, RE5,Ghost Recon,Madden,full auto,if they smart dropp another Unreal Tournament, I think the stupidest thing they sony could do was Realeas Final Fantasy, and RE to X-box 360 i feel thats gonna kill them. And yea Microsoft is rich but dont Got Good Promotioning as PS3 probely as much maybe lesser money than X-box but knows how to Promotions,X-box 360 got some much crap in it its not even funny. They got crap you probely mite be usin. PS3=The Game system, X-box 360=The all around entertainment system hence the name 360. Anyways the more im starting to think they shouldnt even really be compared cuz PS3 is a game system and X-box is in partially a game system and mostly an entertainment system.

Most of those games you listed will be on PS3 with better graphics. The only one that really matters that it isnt on PS3 is halo, because everyone is on its dick so hard despite the Halo franchise being on computer easier to play...

The UT2007 was demo'd on the PS3. So we can expect a few UT titles on PS3 for sure.

And what are you talking about? MICROSOFT ARE THE RICHEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. They didnt just grow money off a money tree. Through clever advertisement and monopolization, they became rich. They have it all over the place. XBOX 360 this, XBOX 360 that... it even had a special on MTV. Sony dont have the extent of advertisement that microsoft does.

Do you even know anything about the PS3? Sony's whole concept, for years has revolved around multimedia entertainment. Look at the PSP for example... movies, games, photos, music, internet. The PS3 will have all those things, as well as connectivity with the PSP through wifi. One dumb move by microsoft is shipping 2 types of consoles. One with a hard drive and one without. You need a hard drive for the next generation, for your console to be more than just a machine for games. This means half of the 360 buyers wont be able to effectively use all the consoles features.

They didnt call it the 360 to mean "all round entertainment system" ... look at the specs.. PS3 has more features than the 360.

You know why microsoft called it the 360 instead of the xbox 2? because they are smart marketers of poor products. If they called it the Xbox 2, it would seem inferior to the PS3. And 360 is also known as a full revolution, which takes care of nintendo. Theyre hitting two birds with one stone by naming their console the 360.

You really dont know what you're talking about.