View Single Post
Old 10-04-05, 10:37 PM   #145
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's not really a battle to get "comebacks," but it fucking annoys me that a few pages back you're posting up assumptions of me that are fucking false as hell. "Mimesis only knows 'thug' black people." "Mimesis lives in Arizona, it's redneck village up there."

So basically, you're making it seem like my opinion is inferior to yours.. and that shit fucking annoys me. I've never said shit about what kind of white people you know, or where you live to slander how people read your shit and make it seem like your opinion isn't good enough for me.

You had no problem posting that shit in this thread.. but of course I should get at you AIM and talk about it? Fuck you. Fuck that "like a man" shit. If you would have said that shit to me on AIM.. I would have kept it in AIM.

Lmao @ learn something from life? Talking a somebody on rapverse.com really brings out life lessons, huh? I'm not showing off at all. I'm posting up my opinion in this thread.. which.. it's kind of weird.. it's almost like this thread was made for posts like mine. Dabatos asked what I thought of the "N word." I posted. People responded saying my opinion was retarded. I'll defend my opinion.

Make you look ignorant? Nah, that's not what it's about. But, if you feel so strongly about how racism is just rampant throughout TV shows at least post up examples to back up the shit. Post up other articles throughout the same newspaper with that shit you claim is "racism.' Post up how Nehemiah is the "villian." If you're going to make points like that.. then you should be able to post a response to at least back up why that shit is racism.

You could learn some shit from people tho.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote