View Single Post
Old 10-04-05, 10:52 PM   #151
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Yeah EXACTLY. That's one reason I like kanye so much. He's popular and doesn't talk about that shit. The gun shit and drug shit yes that IS a reality, but I feel the black people who don't do that shit don't have a voice. Like picture an upper class suburban black kid. He either doesn't listen to rap cause it doesn't relate to him or he listens to rap and he's BECOME the stereotype. I swear I'ma change that shit. With help of compose

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on all the racism shit because I honestly cant be bothered arguing when I think most of the points being made are naieve properganda..

But Indeph, I really wouldnt get your hopes up with this compose dude going anywhere in hip hop.. Hes got the complete wrong ideas thinking on pathetically idealistic simple terms..

He is one of 'those people' when it comes to music tastes.. Compleatly d/r's underground rap thinking he knows best when in reality underground rappers are underground for a damn reason and its usually cause they got bad taste in music and cant sell to mass audiences.. He also believes that selling music is evil cause if you want money out of rap then your a sell out dickhead.

^^that is no joke.. That is partly the reason I think that kid is seriously on some retarded shit.. He has no sense of reality when it comes to hip hop.. We all go through that stage, but he seems to think that shit is 100% correct..

I think that if you actually do want to get somewhere in rap, you should ditch the weak link and get a rap partner who actually has their head screwed on properly...

And dont be so bitter or else it'll show in your music........