View Single Post
Old 10-06-05, 10:32 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i cant see how its over-rated as it is one of the most dangerous diseases and one of the biggest killers on the planet, it is an issue that DOES need bringing up and something definately needs doin bout it

ye it does...but that guy in that link you provided made out like we were ALL gonna get it...and that we were gonna be up in the same list as the Dinosaurs...you never know...our own immune system could develop itself into protecting us from AIDS...there are people who have survived it and become immune as a result...i have heard of cases in America i unno how true...but it's happened apparantly...we need to be studying them mutha fuckas but look at how the native americans died out practically coz of whooping cough and chicken pox...Europeans are basically immune to both partially from parent side and getting it the once ourselves...our bodies have their own ways of protecting ourselves...it's called evolution...consider that...it's one possible solution if not then we'll perhaps have to keep at the possible anti-dote...it's around 20-30 years old...and has killed a lot of people but there was a flu pandemic in 1918-19 that killed 50 million approx...thats cureable now...and they're using reanimated Spanish Flu cells from 1918-19 to find a vaccine for the bird flu that's in Hong Kong now...to me i'm more worried bout the friggin bird flu coz that shits spreadin rapidly

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote