View Single Post
Old 10-07-05, 02:54 PM   #1
AssasSINation
The Truest TRUTH

Cam Wants it W/ Hov

IP:

Killa Cam apparently isn't sweating being a potential target in Jay-Z's upcoming "I Declare War" concert. Earlier this week, Cam stopped by "Rap City" while Dame Dash was on hand to promote his new show, BET's Ultimate Hustler. After Cam briefly boasted about the battery-operated traffic light charm on his platinum chain, host J-Nicks asked Cam if he expected to be targeted during the Jay-Z/Power 105 "I Declare War" show in NYC later this month. "You know what it is with me. Say my name I can't wait. I'mma hit it. We live for that," Cam answered before Dash called out Nicks for instigating. "The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name. Like I had beef, an incident with Nas. He said my name for no reason -- shut down records... over. I retire people when you say my name. Finish it, say it."

Speculation has already been spreading that Jay may target Fat Joe, 50 Cent, and even The Game during the October 27th concert in which he has declared war on emcees who've been talking greasy about him. One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men.....lmfao....

Also the "Takeover 2" will come on Oct.22.....

[CENTER]
Send a message via MSN to AssasSINation   Reply With Quote