View Single Post
Old 10-08-05, 05:35 AM   #18
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Voted For: Paroxysm

Limited Edition: your piece had a nice rhythm, I think you could easily use it for a song or such. The overall concept may not have been the most creative one but you worked it down nicely. Kept it to the basics of the story and delivered a strong message. The vocab was on point, feeling your flow for sure. You used nice images, especially in the middle part. Emotion was poured in every single line. Only negative thing may be creativity...

Paroxysm: with you it may be harder for readers to see the aspect of "pride" but I feel that works to your advantage because you managed to add another dimension to the piece, keep that little bit of mystery. Vocab was rather simple but it gave a direct vibe to the piece. Imagery was excellent, I could picture the scene. Flow was little off here and there, emotion was there in the right places. Creativity was nice as well

Overall, this was a close battle but I feel Paroxysm got it by a hair, actually creativity got him the vote because on the other aspects they were even in fact.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ