Thread: iz 50 weak
View Single Post
Old 10-08-05, 10:36 AM   #21
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
it doesnt matter if its talib kweli or chino or anything like that... id still rather bump that in my ride than 50 or anything like that.

commercial music does absolutely nothing for me, the beats are weak n poorly produced, un-original, everything is just weak bout commercial crap rap.

and you say "I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny.."

reality check buddy.... i can deny it.. why?? because its my opinion, plus i know hw to produce beats, the beats are so poor its un-real... the music doesnt sound good... thats my opinion and i stand by it... and the only reason they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

You bump talib or chino in ya ride...when they themselves didn't make the music for that purpose.In case ya don't know..consious music is not meant for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
But Lemme guess...your a fan of the metaphor music huh?
Well tell me this...when you got a bunch of friends over at your house for a party or w/e...do you all play something like Talib Kweli and then gather 'round the stereo and say..

"Wow...what gripping and fascinating metaphors this emcee possesses in his vast and massive repetiore!! SIMPLY ASTOUNSHING!"

OR...when your outside driving ur car or something..would you blast something like Chino in ya stereo...and expect someone to say..

"Excuse me mister..the resplendence in the metaphors are splendid indeed!!"

^but I guess you expect that shit to happen in real life eh?

U claim everything about commercail rap is weak?...

What about hooks and general songwriting?...those cats who are underground for years NOT going anywhere are there for a reason,in case ya don't know..
And 50/G-unit are not the only ones in commercial rap.Eminem/Jay-Z/Biggie/Tupac/Nas(for a while)...and others were IN MAINSTREAM.
I bet if 50's beats were in they songs you would be all over it.
By sayin the beats all suck..you are saying Dre is not a good producer...and that makes you look like an ass.

And Tell me....just tell me this...HOW THE FUCK AM I SOPPOSED TO ASK ICE-T,KOOL HERK,OR ANYBODY LIKE THAT?...DOES IT LOOK LIKE KNOW ANY OF THEM??AND EVEN IF I WERE TO MEET THEM OR SOMETHING..YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO ASK THEM.."DOES 50 MAKE MONEY JUST FOR MARKETING SCHEME"??...C'MON...MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote